Monday, May 20, 2013

Delicious fun

Sometimes you need a bit of inspiration to get going. I received a gift certificate for See's Candy. It's been sitting on a counter that I pass by every day. So tempting.
I've got it! I'll make a chocolate box quilt. I pulled fabric from my stash. I had everything I needed -- lots of browns and a few accent colors. Now I am putting it together. At last, I am making a table runner with my "Dear Hearts" pattern. I'm photographing the steps as I go along and writing the instructions. Such fun

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger sophie said...

It sounds yummy!

12:44 PM  
Blogger Paula, the quilter said...

It's good to see you posting.

5:39 PM  
Blogger JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Oh - nice to see you here - and if one can't have the real chocolates - a chocolate box quilt is the next best thing - can't wait to see it.

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home