Friday, January 19, 2007

Square Moth Holes and Getting Dizzy


The uninitiated might think the square missing pieces in this yardage were chopped out by very large, meticulous moths. Quilters would know that I’ve been fussy cutting. I needed some flowers and this big print by Joan Kessler had some small ones. Several other half yard cuts were similarly mutilated to grab flowers.

When I unfold this fabric in a few years I will probably be disappointed and frustrated to find the holes.
My friend Jackie e-mailed after reading my last blog post. She said, “I'm getting dizzy looking at the circles.” She also guessed that DH stood for “designated hitter.” I hope I will be allowed one more circle and then maybe I’ll stop for a while. The circle is composed of 24 fussy cut pieces.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Tanya Brown said...

Ooooh. Aaaaah. Love those circles you've been making, and I can't wait to see what you do with them!

Thanks for the kind comment on my blog. Hopefully I can get some more cheap inventions posted for those who are interested.

5:36 PM  
Blogger Vicky aka Stichr said...

Christine I love the Swiss Cheesed look of that fabric, I have many like that, never phases me when I pull them out...unless the area I want is gone already!

11:09 AM  
Blogger sophie said...

I love your circles.

2:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home