Saturday, March 03, 2007

Toni's Tryout

What better daughter-in-law could a quilter ask for than another quilter? I asked my DIL Toni to try out my circle pattern. I also asked her to try invisible machine appliquéing two circles because she has a Janome 6500 with a variety of stitches.

She got right to work. A few days later Toni sent me some photos and said, “I finished the quilt top with the circles. I did purple/lavender tones on white. I hope the photos come out okay. I used the invisible thread and it worked out really easily. I also plan to use my Janome 300E to embroider my friends' names and their wedding date and make this into a nice wall piece for their anniversary. (I used her favorite colors and some of the fabrics were from her stash.)”

I am so pleased. Thank you, Toni.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicky aka Stichr said...

Looks great Christine! I really like all your circles too.

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home