Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Lots Of Work Going On

The work is going on in other people’s houses, not mine. I can’t wait to get started on my remodeling project. I am so inspired by the accomplishments of others.

Just today I checked Terry’s blog and saw her beautiful new tile floor going in:
And, then I went to Vicky’s blog and found that she is busy remodeling too. She is creating a sun room.
I look at Teresa’s blog every day to check the progress of the house she is building. I’ve been watching from start to “almost finished.”
All I have here is Christine’s mess. I’ll be refining my sewing studio/office plans this weekend and then I’m going to do some serious shopping Monday. (See yesterday’s post about my Contest winner.)
You can click on all of the pictures above to learn what’s going on in more detail.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Vicky aka Stichr said...

thank you Christine! I feel so linked....er...loved. Look forward to seeing more of your remodel too. My updates will probably be far and few between....

12:35 PM  
Blogger meggie said...

If only we could wake up to find it was all done!!

End result will be great though.

3:13 PM  
Blogger Vicky aka Stichr said...

I agree with meggie...I need a HoneyDo Fairy. [[My HoneyDoer did do 2 small things for me today tho. Took the fan down off the shelf for me to vac off. [vs. having a ceiling fan] and put up my curtian rod in the bathroom. I will need to cover the corner windows when I get clear glass.]]

3:23 PM  
Blogger Sheri said...

It must be that time of year. I've been chomping at the bit to do a home improvement project too. We have a guy coming to give us an estimate on a fireplace next week.
Sheri

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home