Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Men at Work

I really enjoy seeing men at work.
Robert cleaned out the gutters today. The front gutter was easy, but then he had to climb way up on the roof to clean out the rain-chain pipes. (I don’t watch when he goes up high.) We are expecting big storms starting Thursday night. Well, bring ‘em on, the house is ready.
Juan Caballero from Delta Computer Troubleshooters (our IT man) came to make our house wireless. It is so neat. I’m upstairs now posting my blog stuff and Robert is downstairs on his new laptop picking up his mail.

And, thanks to Davis too -- he is working.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Wireless is just the best! Glad you are ready, but hope the storm isn't too bad.

4:32 PM  
Blogger jpsam said...

Hope you are staying dry! I am posting this after just regaining power on Friday morning.

11:24 AM  
Blogger sophie said...

Once you go wireless, you can never go back ;-)

Does the new laptop mean that you're no longer sharing your computer . . . will that effect your design plan?

3:11 PM  
Blogger meggie said...

I wish we had wireless. But still, I am so grateful to have a nice new computer I won't complain!

Yes, here's to all the wonderful workers, who keep going through the holidays!

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home