Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Night visitor

This opossum has been hanging out in my house. He (or she) has been coming in through the cat door and eating the cats' food and drinking water. The critter scattered food and dipped some in the water bowl. I put out a call for help on the Bethel Island area of Facebook. I received over 50 suggestions -- some of them were very funny.
One nice lady, Linda, came over to my house and brought a cat trap for me to borrow. I set it up last night and this morning the possum was in it. I took him for a long car ride (in the trunk so he could not see where we were going). He has a new home in as yet not built waterfront development. I hope he is happy there.
Thank you all in my community for your support.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Collagemama said...

If it didn't pay rent, it had to go.

12:26 PM  
Blogger JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Hope he didn't drop a cat food trail so he could find his way back.

9:56 PM  
Blogger Featheronawire Sally Bramald said...

How much do we get for not telling the new owners in the waterfront development who bought him/her to them?

3:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home