Sunday, July 22, 2007

Getting Rid of Jaggies

Tedious work. I am eliminating jaggies from the Paper Pieced People foundations. It was fine for me to piece on foundations with jaggie lines, but I really can’t expect other people to keep to the straight and narrow when the line they are trying to sew on is all bumpy. You can click on the picture above and see how jaggie the first ones were.

I have 59 individual foundations to antialias. So far, I’ve done eight of them. I could have drawn them in another format to start with, but I had to make little changes as I did my experiments and gifs were the easiest to use.
Also, tedious work – I am still on my walking program. I started on February 2, 2007 and things were supposed to improve in six months. Well, things are better, but I am not having fun yet.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Tanya Brown said...

"... things are better, but I am not having fun yet."

However, at least you're not having fun in some snazzy-looking shoes!

5:30 PM  
Blogger sophie said...

That was my response, too, CUTE SHOES!! Now that I am feeling better, I want to start a walking program of my own. You are inspiring.

8:33 AM  
Blogger Tanya Brown said...

I know what I meant to ask - do you have a pedometer? They're kind of nerdy, but seeing the steps one has taken add up can be kind of fun.

Coincidentally, I have an Omron HJ-112 you're welcome to if you'd like to try one. It's a bit the worse for wear, but works well. (I no longer need it, since I upgraded to an Omron with a USB cable so I can download statistics to my computer.)

If you're interested, let me know and I'll pop it in the mail to you. It's either you or one of my fellow human vultures on the Freecycle network will get it ...

7:57 PM  
Blogger Christine Thresh said...

Tanya,
Wow, thank you. I'll send an e-mail with my address. I want to be a nerd.

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home