Thursday, June 07, 2007

Kate

I just finished another little woman. Her name is Kate. She worked at the local fire department and was so smart and friendly. She helped me find a lot of information. I remember the year of the Firemen's Ball and Kate looked so beautiful. I miss her very much.

I want to do one representing my DH. Today he was wearing his favorite shirt. It is teal colored, but it is wearing out around the collar and cuffs. I told him I would have to find some fabric just the right color for his "person." He said that if the elbows wore out soon, I could have his actual shirt. That's a good idea.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Dianne said...

Boy, Christine, I'm loving these Little Women. And your DH may give you the shirt of his back...whatta guy!

2:07 PM  
Blogger Tanya Brown said...

I, too am loving these little people. The way you laid the fabric out on this one is especially elegant.

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home