Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The Sewing Room Floor

Here rest two unsuccessful little girls (from the Paper Pieced People series). They just didn’t look right.
My husband kept telling me “little girls have narrow shoulders.” How would he know? I narrowed the foundations and here is Emily.
Later, I asked Robert how he knew this. He told me that long ago when he was working with newspaper boys and girls, he saw that the boys could handle the big canvas newspaper bags, but the bags slid right off the shoulders of girls the same age and size.

Here are Davis, Emily, and me:

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger QuiltingFitzy said...

Very cute! I can see a bright balloon with a stitched cord up in her "airspace", yeah, I "see things", haha.

5:11 AM  
Blogger Tanya Brown said...

I'm very fond of your little people. However, they make me want to draft a little alien to visit with them.

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home