Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Guilty Quilter

Dorothy posted great news about her “Boob Quilt” on her blog today. The story said the quilt was seven years in the making.

I can beat that, I have 17 quilt blocks from 1995 for a Habitat for Humanity quilt that I haven’t put together yet. I imagine the contributing quilters have forgotten all about their blocks and the project. I have not. I feel guilty. By posting this in public view I hope I’ll be motivated to finish the quilt and get it to H4H before Christmas.

I need one of these.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Quiltgal said...

the blocks are beautiful. I hope you complete the quilt, but don't be too hard on yourself. I have about a dozen ufo's myself.

3:47 AM  
Blogger Vicky aka Stichr said...

I agree with Debra, those blocks are cool!

10:15 AM  
Blogger Christine Thresh said...

Thanks Debra and Vicky. I still have a few copies of the pattern. If anyone wants one, write to me. The pattern is quite crude (I was just learning about pattern design in 1995.)

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home