Thursday, August 02, 2007

Julie

I sort of promised Zoe was the last little woman, but I had to try out a new foundation for doing women’s short sleeves (all the other ones were for elbow-length sleeves or long sleeves or sleeveless). Thus we have Julie. The cat just wandered in.

There is a real-life kitten (about 6-months-old) trying to wander into our life. He/she is black and white -- a darling little thing. It sneaks in the back door when it is open and no one is around. The kitchen with our cats’ bowls is a few steps from the door. The kitten runs away fast when we appear.

We don’t want or need another cat. We have Feather (fluffy white with a tail that looks like an old fashioned turkey feather duster), Blackie (sleek black), and our 15-year old friend, Aucuba (tortoise shorthair). And then there is Getoutahere, a deaf golden shorthair that sneaks in every day. Aucuba hates them all.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Tanya Brown said...

Laughing out loud at "Getoutahere". Yes, I daresay many creatures have had that name.

The red print works nicely for Julie's shirt, I think.

7:17 PM  
Blogger QuiltingFitzy said...

Very cute, reminds me of my mother. Short "easy to keep" hair, skirt on the longer side, and "sensible" shoes.

(I have finished the OT- WOOHOO, I'll return to blogging soon!)

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home