Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The Sixth Sentence Meme

I found this meme on Sophie’s blog.
Take the book you are currently reading and turn to page 161, then read the 6th sentence and share it. Here are mine from the three books I am reading right now:

“Okay. He asked me to marry him tonight.” (actually the sixth and seventh sentence) From the book Framed in Lace by Monica Ferris.

This loss of identity seemed a shame, given its origin. From the book Animal, Vegetable, Miracle: A Year of Food Life by Barbara Kingsolver.

Not surprisingly, the white birch has come also to be known as the “toothpick tree.” From the book The Toothpick: Technology and Culture by Henry Petroski.

I'm not tagging anyone, but it's so easy, why don’t you play?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger sophie said...

Are you liking the Barbara Kingsolver book? I've been curious about it.

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home