Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring and a blog award

Vicky Davis made these pretty cherry blossoms from fabric. They are so appropriate right now.

Blog awards confuse me sometimes. It is flattering to get an award of any kind. I received this Sisterhood Award a few days ago.

Tanya gave the award to me but she forgot to let me know.

The award seems to be for blogs you find warm and pleasant. I’ll post the rules here (below) in case you want to pass it on to deserving blogs on your list.

In the meantime, here are a few of the blogs I think show great Attitude and/or Gratitude


Front Porch Indiana

Life at Blackbear Cabin

Sophie Junction

The Quilter

Pieceful Afternoon

Based on a True Story

Getting Stitched on the Farm

Del Quilts

Taniwa

Cat in the Batt

The Sisterhood award rules are as follows:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

How lovely that you picked my blog - I'm honored. Now to take care of the "business" of the award. Thanks again!!!

3:56 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

Thank you! I'll have fun checking out the other blogs that you awarded too!

4:24 PM  
Blogger Vicky aka Stichr said...

Thank You Christine for the award and the show-off! Those blossoms sure do look good....I think maybe I should make more for other quilts....or whatevers.

9:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, isn't that the reason we visit the blogs we follow, to see how they are doing, feel good about seeing what they are up to and leaving...with a good feeling of their work!

5:39 AM  
Blogger black bear cabin said...

Thank you for the award Christine...i am honored that my blog made the list among such other wonderful folks. Now im off to pass it on :) Happy Weekend!
lisajo

12:06 PM  
Blogger meggie said...

Congratulations on your well deserved award!
I have posted Sally on my latest post, just for you. She is in dire need of a bath, & perhaps a new set of clothes!

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home