Spring and a blog award
Blog awards confuse me sometimes. It is flattering to get an award of any kind. I received this Sisterhood Award a few days ago.
Tanya gave the award to me but she forgot to let me know.
The award seems to be for blogs you find warm and pleasant. I’ll post the rules here (below) in case you want to pass it on to deserving blogs on your list.
In the meantime, here are a few of the blogs I think show great Attitude and/or Gratitude
Front Porch Indiana
Life at Blackbear Cabin
Based on a True Story
Getting Stitched on the Farm
Cat in the Batt
The Sisterhood award rules are as follows:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award.