Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Two Steps Forward, One Step Back

This walking program is getting to be a drag. I make good progress for a while, then loose my zing. I’m still walking on schedule and putting in the required time, but today was not a stroll in the park. It’s not been two months yet so I will keep on going. If it were not for Coach Robert I would have quit by now.

Later - Now I get it
I just went back and read the Program instructions. It is supposed to be hard! There would not be progress unless walking achieves the hurting stage with increased pace. Now, I feel much better. Only four months to go until things get better.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Tanya Brown said...

You're doing good stuff.

Have you seen anything interesting on your walks?

9:51 PM  
Blogger Christine Thresh said...

Our fluffy white cat, Feather, has decided to join the walking parade. That's fun. But, I mainly see the ground in front of me. My balance is not too good yet. I look forward to looking up and enjoying the sights soon.

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home