Friday, April 20, 2007

Hand Me the Towel

Vicky and I are comparing objects in our kitchens and bathrooms. We don’t know each other, except online. We have never met but we have similar odd things in our lives. She has a ceramic hand in her bathroom holding up some lights. I use one as a towel holder (look closely and see the ring) in mine.


Many people on our island are very interested in the new Delta Coves project.
There was a meeting last night at Scout Hall, our community center. Less than two thousand people live on the island now, and the build-out of Delta Coves will bring another thousand.
My handsome, silver-haired husband is front and center.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Vicky aka Stichr said...

I bet those hands are by the same artist. Bizarre!

Delta Coves will bring a 1000 snobs...

9:57 AM  
Blogger Christine Thresh said...

I am resigned to the coming of Delta Coves. Way back in the 1980s I fought the development on safety issues, but the developer went to federal court and won his case.

I am on the island's Disaster Preparedness Committee nowadays. You can't win them all. Some say real estate values for the rest of the island will go up. Who knows?

10:13 AM  
Blogger Tanya Brown said...

I adore the soap dish hand! It's deliciously weird. The pig collection is quite likeable as well.

A pox on Delta Coves. I'm glad you managed to stave them off as long as you did.

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home