Thursday, May 24, 2007

Going Around in Circles Again -- Finally

I am pleased and proud to announce that my new pattern, Going Around in Circles Again, is finished and ready for sale. It has been a long time in development – since January 13 to be exact. My first circle post.

The circles were tested by 24 quilters and they liked them and said they were fun! See the test swap.

Now, the finished pattern is up on my Patterns page. Tomorrow, I will start refining my next pattern – Cake Walk.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger QuiltingFitzy said...

I can't wait! This should be so fun.

How long have you been designing? You seem to take it very matter-of-factly! I'm in awe.

1:14 PM  
Blogger Vicky aka Stichr said...

cake walk? sounds fun, can't wait.

8:24 AM  
Blogger Tanya Brown said...

This is marvelous! Congratulations on successfully fighting the forces of computer crash evil and reaching your goal.

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home