Thursday, May 22, 2008

Time out ...

I think it is something I ate.

Back soon.

Update on Time out – May 29, 2008

Yes, it was something I ate. Three of us went to lunch at a local restaurant and enjoyed our meals on Wednesday, May 14. On Thursday, our guest reported she was sick all day. On Friday, Robert started feeling bad. He had several really bad days. Then, Monday night I joined the group with a vengeance. My ordeal lasted a long time. Robert was still feeling poorly, but he managed to fix Jell-O, rice and chicken broth. (Thanks Dear.)

We are all feeling pretty good now, but not up to running marathons.

I want to thank all those who wrote to me for their good wishes.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger jpsam said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!
joan

9:40 AM  
Blogger sophie said...

Oh NO! Feel better, soon.

12:27 PM  
Blogger QuiltingFitzy said...

Goodness! Good thoughts speeding your way, take a long easy weekend and feel better soon!

Hugs~

5:17 AM  
Blogger meggie said...

Hope you are OK??
Sending Good Vibes your way!!

12:38 AM  
Blogger Tanya Brown said...

Oh, dear. Wishing you the best -

7:41 AM  
Blogger Collagemama said...

Don't think I had ever had food poisoning until February. Seven of us had lunch at a restaurant, and five of us were horribly ill for between two and four days. I'm still a bit nervous about eating in restaurants!

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home