Saturday, January 02, 2010

I got the date right

I wrote my first check in 2010 and I put the right date on it.

The first orders for the new year were sent out this morning. That’s a good start.

I’ve chosen my word for the year. It is GOOD.
The Quiltart list has been having a discussion about words to inspire you for a year. These are not New Year’s Resolutions, but themes for the new year. I hope I will examine my actions and motivations this year and ask myself “is this good for you? Is this good for the community and the world?”

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Terry Grant said...

I like your word and your questions--"is this good for you?" "Is this good for the community and the world?" Seems like what we should all be asking ourselves every day.

1:33 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

I like your word. My word is Intent. Happy New Year!

2:31 PM  
Blogger JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Great - and did you know today is a palindrome 01022010.

3:13 PM  
Blogger Vicky aka Stichr said...

Christine I noticed you told Terri that living up to your word "good" seems to be difficult today....I don't believe that at all. You yourself are a good person everyday!

12:29 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

Well, that's a very optimistic word. Hope it does indeed turn out good for you.

2:41 PM  
Blogger Collagemama said...

I like your colors in this post--all good yellows. I would like to cut up your images for a paper collage.

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home