Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Blank sheet

Here is my 15-inch by 15-inch blank sheet. Several members of the QuiltArt list are celebrating the 15th anniversary of the list by making small quilts. The challenge is to express what the QuiltArt group has meant to the participants over the years. The only firm requirement for the quilts is that they have to be square and 15-inches by 15-inches.

My blank square is on my cutting mat. I’m trying out fabric now. The quilts are due by April 15, 2010.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

I can't wait to see what you come up with - you are always so clever.

11:48 AM  
Blogger Vicky aka Stichr said...

15 years. Fantastic! You have a great start already *smile*

10:52 AM  
Blogger Lois Jarvis said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:39 PM  
Blogger Lois Jarvis said...

You got farther than I did...sigh...

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home