Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Decorating finished

 I was a little late this year but I managed to finish my Christmas decorating. Whew!
This year the log cabin tree has ornaments! I designed this in 2009. If you want to whip one up before tomorrow, click HERE for the pattern.

My sons and grandsons visited me this week so I am feeling content and cozy. Now that I have the decorating done I can sit back and read with my new Kindle.

I'm also weaving a collar for a sweater to use in the forthcoming Knitters' Weaving Projects book.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Vicky aka Stichr said...

Love your tree! Did you see the lego tree Meg made for us? That is our tree this year. Size doesn't matter in this case. And the weaving?? Sweet! Love the high tech loom you have.

4:57 PM  
Blogger JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Oh the tree looks dandy with decorations. I'm glad that your family visited - such a nice feeling.

You are a high tech and low tech gal now - love the contrasts - kindle and weaving. I got a table loom for christmas - from the 70s - never used - all wood and I can't wait to set it up and play. Happy New Year.

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home