Monday, August 27, 2007

Aren’t They Darling?

Vicky of Cat in the Batt just sent me scans of her paper pieced people.

They are called “GG” and Megan – grandmother and granddaughter. I think they are very cute.

Paper piecing creates lots of little scraps; just look at Vicky’s sewing area.
That’s it. The pattern, “Kate & Friends: paper pieced people,” has been tested by three wonderful quilters – Vicky, Nancy, and Jan. It is now ready for a market launch. I’ll put the announcement up this week. I hope lots of people want to make their own little people.

Click on “paper pieced people” in the label below this post to see all the ones we have. Now, I have to put them all together in a really good quilt.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger QuiltingFitzy said...

How cute! Did she name them? I love the fabrics on the lady!

7:46 PM  
Blogger Christine Thresh said...

She did name them. I had to correct my post. They are "GG" and Megan.
She tells about the lady's fabric on her blog. It was precious fabric.

8:33 PM  
Blogger Vicky aka Stichr said...

Megan calls me GG [she has a Great Grandmother too]

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Photogrammetry mapping said...

good post. thanks for sharing..
regards

Cartography
CAD conversion

4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home