Sunday, July 12, 2009

Everything is peachy pie here

Our neighbor, Mary Mac, brought us some fresh picked peaches yesterday. They were good and they inspired my quilting block for today.
Robert made a peach pie, and this morning I had pie for breakfast. I love pie for breakfast, especially peach pie. I am sure it must be very good for me because it fulfills part of my daily dietary requirement for fruit.
If you want to make a 4-inch paper pieced pie block, click on the small diagram below and you will go to a full size foundation which you can print out for your personal project

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Gerrie said...

I am just loving this journey you are on. I don't and can't do paper piecing, but I just love your creativity and thought process for developing these.

2:05 PM  
Blogger sophie said...

That pie looks YUMMY. I bought cherries this week with a plan to make clafouti and after seeing Robert's pie, I'm really angry with myself for not getting around to it because I want a yummy treat, too ;-)

2:51 PM  
Blogger meggie said...

I love that block!! And I love Peach Pie. I made one for Gom, but had to use tinned peaches.

2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home