Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas from the island

This is the island Christmas tree in the park. I think it is very nice. Volunteers put it up every year.

Yesterday, when I looked out from my upstairs balcony I saw two strange things on my vacant lot next door.
I ran down to the lot and found two long 2 x 8 boards. They look like pretty nice boards. They are not warped or damaged. One looks about 15 feet long, and the other looks like a 20-footer. Are they early Christmas presents? I have some repair work on the house that has to be done soon. Perhaps the boards can be used.
I asked my neighbors if they had seen anyone delivering them. No one had.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Wilma Lee said...

Merry Christmas. Hmmm, wonder what the boards are for?

3:00 AM  
Blogger JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Santa must have seen what a good girl you've been this year. Merry Christmas!

6:40 AM  
Blogger Warty Mammal said...

Happy Christmas!

Never can tell when you'll need a board. I'd hang on to them. But then, I'm a slob.

1:29 PM  
Blogger Vicky aka Stichr said...

Love the tree! And the boards? Double Stuff. Not to mention loving a mystery!

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home