Friday, December 16, 2011

Good work

 Tyson, the Sears’ Blue Crew man, arrived in the early morning tule fog to fix my range. I was really glad to see him. I told him I wanted to take a photo and he said, “Just a minute.” He ducked back into his truck. When he appeared again I asked him if he had stopped to comb his hair. He laughed.

He installed the new number pad connection for the stove and it is working again.

Today I baked cookies (California Gold Bricks) and made a chicken casserole for dinner. Ahhhhh.

Here is a close up of Tyson so you can see his hair style.

Mike from AT&T was here last evening and he was nice and efficient checking my new U-verse internet connection. I forgot to take a photo of him.

I really like tech guys. Now my life can get back to normal.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

I'm so glad everything is fixed - it is nice to have our conveniences back. I was just thinking today about how wonderfully easy we have it with all these nice conveniences.

4:34 PM  
Blogger Cathy said...

Hi Christine, I'm glad you got to bake the California Gold Bricks in your just repaired oven! I've been reading your blog for a while now, but missed that recipe somehow. I made them this afternoon and just wanted to thank you for the recipe! They are so easy and delicious!
Merry Christmas!

10:31 AM  
Blogger Tanya said...

Yum. I just took a look at the California Gold Bricks. I think I'll try them!

2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home