Saturday, September 08, 2007

Living for Your Blog

I heard Michael Palin on NPR the other day talking about his book Diaries 1969-1979: the Python Years. He talked about keeping diaries. He said Virginia Woolf felt that you presented yourself “as you would like to be” in a diary. Palin said Alan Bennett gave up writing a diary because he found himself “living for the diary.”

These last few days I haven’t done anything blogworthy. Just the routine walking a mile a day and working on my Journal quilt. I did do one fun thing. You can see it on Gerrie Congdon’s blog.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger QuiltingFitzy said...

Since Gerri's blog comes alphabetically before yours, I stumbled right across it in my morning's read. Your "Then & Now" blocks are adorable.

Thanks for all you do for the quilting world.

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home