Friday, July 17, 2009

Three watch cats

When we went walking today, our three cats watched us go up and down the lane. Two of them, Blackie and Feather, walked along with us until they got tired. Aucuba, our 16 year old cat, has never been enthused about exercise. She sits at the top of the steps and looks at us as we pass by. The cats have been doing this since February, 2007.


It is late tonight, but I did want to post my block-of –the-day before midnight.

If you would like to make a 4-inch paper pieced Three Cats block, click on the small graphic below and you will find foundations to print out.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger sophie said...

What great fabric selections. You captured your three cats perfectly.

8:51 AM  
Blogger Christine Thresh said...

Thank you. I worked hard to do that. It was fun, especially holding up fabric samples next to Aucuba.

9:11 AM  
Blogger JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Great block - great cats.

9:32 AM  
Blogger Del said...

Aucuba must be the calico, eh? Perfect fabric choice. Where did her name come from? Del

11:03 AM  
Blogger Christine Thresh said...

Aucuba was born under an aucuba bush in a friend's yard.

11:24 AM  
Blogger Meggie said...

What an interesting tale of Aucuba's name! This is my favourite block of all!

11:12 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

Of course I love your cat block! I'll have to figure out how to add two more cats so that it matches my menagerie. Your block-a-day "present" is fantastic!

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home