Thursday, September 17, 2009

Happy Birthday, Joseph

This handsome lad was born in 1980 and that makes him twenty-something today. I’m his grandmother and so I don’t want to figure out his exact age. (I was a very young grandmother!)

Joe and April got married in May of this year and here are the wedding pictures.

He has been a delightful grandson. He has never been shy about saying, “I love you, Grandma,” right in front of his buddies and the whole world.

I love you, Joe.

I’m not much of a cook, but I did whip up a piece of birthday cake for him this morning.

The 4-inch foundation pattern is the same one I used for Jackie and Davis, but I changed the “ingredients” for each honoree. If you need a paper pieced cake for a quick birthday greeting, click on the small graphic below to go to a full size foundation that you can print out for your own personal use.

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Vicky aka Stichr said...

This cake pattern has come in handy....and all the different kinds you have made for everyone....yum!

1:22 PM  
Blogger JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Happy Birthday - what a splendid grandson and a delicious looking cake.

7:34 PM  
Blogger Meggie said...

Your Grandson is a very handsome young man. Lovely cake! Perfect birthday gift.

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home