Sunday, October 04, 2009

Goodie two shoes

I’m saying “goodie” because these two high heel shoe blocks are finished. They were not easy to do.

The gold shoe is the same 4-inch basic high heel shoe pattern, but I left out the leg and foot areas.

The lizard shoe was inspired because I have some lizard print fabric. I saw a picture of Michelle Obama wearing Jimmy Choo heels during her visit to the UK in April of this year. The actual Choo shoes are not real lizard skin, but are embossed patent leather. I reversed the high heel foundations pattern and left off the strap for a different look.

I improved the foundation pattern a little bit from the one I posted on September 29, 2009. So, if you wish to make some high heel shoes, click on the small graphic below and you will find the foundations to print out for your personal use.


I’m going to do an easy shoe for next time. High heels are tiring on the feet and in the sewing machine.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Wow - amazing patterns that you make. I'm impressed.

9:08 PM  
Blogger Meggie said...

My feet get tired looking at the high heels! haha.
Very clever.

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home